Once You have Registered, Please send the Name & Age Group of the participant to email@example.com
You will be directed to Paypal for Payments
5Yrs to 8Yrs - Any topic - Story telling for 1 minute
9Yrs to 13 Yrs - Any Topic - Persuasive Speech
14Yrs to 18Yrs - Any Top - Persuasive Speech
What is Persuasive Speech ?
A persuasive speech is a specific type of speech in which the speaker has a goal of convincing the audience to accept his or her point of view. The speech is arranged in such a way as to hopefully cause the audience to accept all or part of the expressed view.
1) Participants must be present at the beginning of the contest.
2) All participants must speak from the designated speaking area and meet the speaking time requirement.
3) Participants must follow the theme of the contest which is storytelling for Group 1 .
4) Participants must follow the theme of the contest which is persuasive speaking for Group 2 and Group 3.
5) Time requirement
- Group 1 (Age 5 to 8 years) Time: Min. 1 min
- Group 2 (Age 9 to 13years) Time: 3 to 5 min Participant must speak for at least 3 min to qualify and will be disqualified at 5 min and 31 seconds.
- Group 3(Age 14 to 18years) Time: 5 to 7 min Participant must speak for at least 5 min to qualify and will be disqualified at 7 min and 31 seconds. (Rules will be explained by contest director at the time of contest)
6) Participants must be present to win the trophy when winners are announced.
7) All decisions by the judges will be final.
8) The Age for the competition will be determined by June 11th 2017