Telugu Radio Jockey Required Featured
Telugu Radio Jockey Required to perform Telugu Radio shows from Desiplaza Studios in Irving, Texas
Telugu Radio Jockey Required to perform Telugu Radio shows from Desiplaza Studios in Irving, Texas. the should be able to speak fluent Telugu, Speak or read from scripted materials, such as news reports or commercial messages, on radio or television. May announce artist or title of performance, identify station, or interview guests.
- Study background information to prepare for programs or interviews.
- Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
- Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events to represent their employers.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
- Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
- Discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
- Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
- Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
- Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
- Operate control consoles.
- Attend press conferences to gather information for broadcast.
- Provide commentary and conduct interviews during sporting events, parades, conventions, or other events.
- Moderate panels or discussion shows on topics such as current affairs, art, or education.
- Locate guests to appear on talk or interview shows.
- Record commercials for later broadcast.
- Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
- Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Describe or demonstrate products that viewers may purchase through specific shows or in stores.
- Give network cues permitting selected stations to receive programs.