- Category: Admin Content
- Published on Friday, 09 September 2011 16:15
- Written by anil
- Hits: 3812
Having fun is the essence of life.
Ok, so we'll cut to the chase. There are some simple DO's and DON'Ts and we want you to follow them. Obediently.
- Be good to others.
- Everybody has the right to be treated with respect and honor. You can have your bit of sarcasm and leg-pulling, but always be nice to other members. One doesn't have to harass others to have fun. Remember, it doesn't hurt to be nice.
- Upload Videos/ Photos/ articlesÃ‚ that are yours.
- Now there's something called Copyright and we want you to upload Videos/ Art work/ Photos/ which are yours. Don't "steal" them. Sooner or later, you're going to be caught. Do you want to be branded a thief? Nopes! In legal terms, you must own the videos that you upload, or have explicit permission from the owner to upload the videos that are not owned by you. Here, we will remove your stolen video.
- Spread the word. If you like a Video /Photo/ Articles, ask your mom, dad, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, friends to watch it too. SMS or email them the URL. If you have a blog or a website, do embed those Videos/ Photos/ Aticles ! Remember, sharing is caring.
- Believe in Feedback. Other members want you to watch their Videos / Photos/ Art work/ Articles. They want you to rate them and leave a comment. Come on, everybody loves feedback. Look within, you too thrive on it. Feedback helps everybody improve their content! Today you comment on someone's Videos / Photos/ Art work/ Articles, tomorrow that person will comment on yours. Remember, what goes around, comes around.
- Upload Pornography or sexually explicit content.
- Come on, let's keep fun clean. Who likes porn? We don't and our members don't. Pornography is fun, but only for a sick mind. We're sure you're healthy. So keep away from sharing porn. And yes, sharing your own porn video is also a symptom of a sick mind. So keep away from porn. It's just not hot.
- What's a porn video? Anything that depicts female frontal nudity (breasts, nipples etc), male or female private parts or videos that show or suggest intimate moments - such as lovemaking scenes. You know such stuff is for the bedroom, not for public websites.
- Oh yes! Child abuse is also not done. Remember, porn is a thorn in the flesh of a healthy community.
- Ridicule other nations and its people
- Everybody loves their country. We are as patriotic and sentimental about our country as anybody could be. Please don't post any video that hurts the sentiments of the citizens of our country, its symbols and its treasures. In fact, we don't want you to upload anything that suggests hatred towards anyone on the basis of their religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, caste, creed, race or ethnicity. It could be a joke for you, but could deeply hurt someone. What if some else cracks a really bad one on you? How would you feel? Remember, respecting others for what they are is respecting your own self.
- Upload videos that don't belong to you
- Basically, we're very tolerant. But when it comes to copyright violation, you can bet your last cent that we won't tolerate plagiarism. Phew! All videos that violate copyright laws will be deleted even before you blink. Uff! Remember, it hurts to plagiarize.
- Upload videos to settle score or personal fights
- We all fight. It's our right to fight with our partner, friends, relatives, and above all, our enemies. But it is not nice to settle personal fights and arguments on a public platform. You may be tempted to post videos to harass those with whom you're cross. Calm down, cool it, control your anger. Remember, anger (especially on a video site) is one letter short of DANGER.
There are Content / Photos/ Videos that you may not like on "cbrizee.com".
If you find something offensive, do flag such content. We will look into it immediately. If you think there's immediate cause for concern, you can report content and/or someone's behavior to our people. They're efficient dudes and dudettes who will take immediate action.
If you find someone infringing on your copyright, don't panic. Ask the member to remove that video, politely. If that does not do the trick, you can always write to our Copyright team. Click here to learn more about copyright infringement.